March 10, 2009

Want To Get Fat?

Ok, so remember when I got this?
Yep, I got it for Christmas. Well, it has been sitting so on my counter looking so pretty ever since. I have YET to use it! Crazy right? Well, it scares me. Scares me big time. I LOVE to bake and make yummy stuff, but I don't like to eat the stuff I bake. I am lying. I love to eat the stuff I bake. That's the problem. I am a huge believer in the Lay's Potato Chips saying, "you can't eat just one." I can't! Whatever I make, I have to eat half of it. Some would call that crazy, I would call it Quality Control. I care about the goodies I put into my boys bellies. =)
We all know Weight Watchers and baked goods don't go hand in hand. So my question to all of you is, want to get fat? I am kidding, of course you don't! But I need people to give my goodies too. I am dying to get in there and do some baking. I need volunteers. So please, if you care about my weight loss success, you will step up and say "Please send me goodies!"
p.s. Lacey I know you and your crazy coworkers are reading this, say the word and I will bring you LOADS of baked yummys. SAY IT!!

6 comments:

Gini said...

OK - I see you have Bakerella on your list on the left. I am attempting to make the 14 layer cake that is on that blog for a party I am going to this weekend. I am thinking that maybe after the labor intensive project of baking this - I won't even want to eat it. Maybe you should give that a try.......so you can use that darn pretty mixer.

Unknown said...

Try getting some Weight Watchers receipes. Or, bring your baked goodies to DK for the staff and clients.

Bethany said...

I want a red one of those so bad I can hardly stand it, but I'm afraid I wouldn't use it either.

Come vote on my poll...I need your advice. :)

Lora said...

I'm salivating over the mixer. I would use mine TOO much...probably why I don't yet have one.

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY want to stay fat after this baby pops out!! You know, I am going to be in no shape to bake anything so...

Ashley said...

Since my family suffers because I cant bake you can bake for my boys. :)