March 4, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me. No, It Is You.

Does anyone else find these two a little odd? Alex and Simon from Real Housewives of NY City.

When I watch these two, I get the feeling. You know, the fingers down the chalkboard feeling. They just creep me out, big time. Someone needs to let this man know that it is 2009 and being gay is ok!! (well in my book it is) Why he is pretending to be straight, blows my mind.

It's like the Steven guy from Real World Seattle that slapped Irene because she called him gay. Now, guess who has come out and said he is in fact gay? Mmm hmmm, STEVEN!! Someone should slap him.

Anyways.
Simon should just come out with it, because in 2 years from now, he will announce it and we will all be like, yeah, we know, thanks for the update. I am sorry, but what man loves massages, girls nights out, wearing a speedo and moans when he finds the most amazing outfit for his wife? Not mine.

Now these two aren't the only two that drive me nuts. All the women have there, "oh no she didn't" moments, but the Countess, she tops them all.

This lady is so SNOBBY it kills me. My favorite thing about her, is that she FREAKS out if people don't address her properly or if they introduce her wrong. Who does she think she is? Oh that's right, she is the Countess. So what. I am the Hubster's baby's mama.

Seriously I could go on and on about this show. People would say, why do you watch it and I respond with, I love a good train wreck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH, I have only seen little clips of the NY ladies because they all gross me out! I agree with you on that guy being gay; come out already! His mannerisms(?) are a dead flippin' give away! Hello??! My favorite will always be the original OC housewives [even though none of them are really housewives]....

Bethany said...

Ew. I don't even watch that show and that couple at the top grosses me out.