March 16, 2009

I Will Share Something With You

As long as you don't tell the Hubster!!
Look at how cute he is in this headband I made?
He is totally rocking it too. He knew he looked fab in it.
Notice that it matches his shirt? I SWEAR that was not on purpose. Hubster bought him that Harley shirt a couple weeks ago and he just happened to be wearing it that night. As I was uploading the pictures, I fell out of my chair laughing. I love that he matches even when he doesn't mean to. I have said it before and I will say it again, he is so GQ, a serious style icon.

He didn't want to take it off.
Here he is doing something manly, moving stuff, but he was still sporting the flower.
People would look at this and think, "that lady needs a little girl," but I say, heck no. It's way more fun trying this stuff on Little Boy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, he looks fabulous!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh!!! How CUTE is HE??? Don't feel bad...my BFF's little boy loves to wear her high heels! :)

Charlee said...

hahah that is terribly cute!!

Gini said...

He's still looks pretty stinking cute regardless. The problem starts when they do it on their own - my 8 year old son gets a kick trying on womens shoes at Nordstrom Rack with me....and if you've shopped shoes at the Rack you know they've got some pretty outrageous looking heels!!!!

Bre said...

I thought you said you weren't creative!! You big fat liar! LOL. That is such a cute headband... I want to know how you made that. We should get together for crafts and baking!!!

MamabearMills said...

ahhaha...your hubby would killlll you! so funny. that's something my son would do! heck i try to put headbands on my lil girl and she refuses! so, let's have the lil men wear their stuff! shoot!

Bonnie said...

You need to save those pictures & put them in his high school senior ad someday ;) HA! Your little boy is precious!

Bonnie