April 16, 2009

I Can Lose The Weight, But You're Still Ugly

I am in love with Mojito Maven. I. Love. Her. Her blog is so sassy and so much fun. I also love that she is on the Weight Watchers train! She and Blue Eyed Bride started Weight Watchers Wednesdays. It's just a way to keep track of your progress and share your journey. So I am jumping aboard! That's right, you know I love me a good fit train. So every Wednesday, tune in to watch my fat rolls turn into sexy abs of steal! (ok, I dream right?)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

good luck, sister!! I need to lose a few myself. :)

Bird Shit said...

I wish I would have seen this a while ago. my sisters wedding is in 2 weeks and I am in crash diet mode! lol I can't be trusted to diet by myself...I need a support system

Lara said...

I too am on the WW train in preparation for my wedding. Go fat go!