April 23, 2009

Eight Things

I usually don't do these types of posts, but because I can't get enough of Bethany, I am doing it for her. (even though she talks bad about Disney!!) =)

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Losing 20lbs
2. Sitting in our backyard sipping cocktails
3. Pool days twice a week!!
4. Being tan
5. Little boy talking
6. Pedicures
7. Florida vacation
8. Our bike run in May

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Cleaned the car seats
2. Organized my craft room.
3. Ate half a veggie pizza. At least it was veggie.
4. Picked up kits for all my promo jobs.
5. Went to my parents house.
6. Worked out on the Wii Fit. Woo woo!!
7. Took a shower. (sometimes that's a chore)
8. Watched TV on the couch with Little Boy.

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Eat shrimp and drink Corona's on the beach in Florida.
2. Plan weddings
3. Retire at Disneyland, or Disneyworld. I am not picky.
4. Visit all Hubster's family in Chicago.
5. Have a Wii sports Tournament with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Kathy.
6. Have another baby.
7. Stop caring what people think or say.
8. Go to Mexico.

Eight shows I watch on TV:
1. Biggest Loser
2. 90210
3. One Tree Hill
4. The Hills
5. The Real Housewives
6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
7. Millionaire Matchmaker
8. RW/RR The Duel

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! I'm glad you did it. And I'm glad we still love each other despite our Disney differences! Ha ha!! :)