September 16, 2008

Did you or didn't you?

Did you get invited to Little Boy's birthday?? Probably not. Now, don't go all crazy grandma on me and start telling everyone how mean I am because I didn't include you on the invite list. Hubster and I decided to keep the invite list to all in town friends and family and then to of course our siblings. We didn't want to get crazy and invite all of the family because we didn't want anyone to feel obligated to come. And if you couldn't come, we didn't want you to feel guilty for not being able to make it. So remember this, if you didn't get invited, that's one less present you have to buy!! Woo Hoo!! Good looking out on our part huh?
Yeah, you're welcome.

1 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

OMG~ Your cards are SO cute! Lovin them!! Maybe I will have you teach me how for future b-day invites!