May 20, 2009

Little Boy Update

I have no good stories, so I thought I would post some updated pictures of Little Boy.

Hubster got Little Boy a seat to go on the back of MY bike. I love the idea, but Little Boy is 30lbs. That's a lot of weight to carry. You can see by the look on his face, he is just as excited as I was.


Look at this face!!!!!
Once we got going though, he loved it. He was "oooing and aaahhing" the whole way.

We have also been been spending time at the pool. This is obviously our fancy shmancy blowup pool in our backyard. This pool comes in handy when I don't feel like packing us up and driving to the real pool.
This is the pose he does when I say, "Say cheese!!"


Ok, so as I am writing this blog and looking at the pictures, I am noticing that Little Boy has an attitude problem. Look at him. Sassy!!!
This is his new table that The Hubster bought for him.
He loves to read his books at his table.

He also loves to get up there and blow raspberries. Every once in awhile he will get up there and table dance, when I get that on film, you will be the first to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How often do you take him on bike rides? We have a bike trailer but I can't remember the last time I used it and now that it is 174 degrees outside 18 hours of the day, I don't see it happening in the near future either.

Bre said...

Him and his sassiness is the custest ever! I especially love the last picture! It made me laugh. And YES, videos PLEASE!!! =)

Bethany said...

how cute is HE???

Ashley said...

that helmet = awesome