February 16, 2009

Date Night On Steriods

Friday night was our date night/anniversary. I was excited to have a fun night out with Hubster, thinking we would go to the neighborhood bar and eat some yummy nachos and watch Sports Center on the flat screens. But when he told me we were going to say on the Strip and get all fancied up, I was stoked!

Here is what we did

We stayed here


We ate here

Then we had some of these for desert.

Here are some pictures of the room

This is the master bath. On the other side of the tub is another frosted door and that's where the toilet was.

Here is the second bathroom, off the living room.



Living room - On the coffee table, that is a huge Tic Tac Toe game, so cool!

Kitchen. And the cabinets were full with every dish or glass you could possibly imagine! You could even bake, they had everything you would need.

The master bathroom mirror. How cool is that little tv?

As you can see, the Trump Tower is amazing. It was so much fun staying there and acting like tourists for the night. Of course, there are no pictures of Hubster and I because I didn't want to ask the bell hop to take our picture like all the other tourists.

3 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Hey, I think we were in the same place at the same time. Maybe we saw each other. You're hotel looks amazing. I'm having a pretty giveaway on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

I love the fridge and the kitchen! YUM!

Jenny said...

Ohhh man those chocolates look HEAVEN!!! :)