February 10, 2009

50 Things About Me

I was given this in an email, so I thought I would just post it on my blog. These are some random and not so random facts about me.
  1. I love to sing (opera is my specialty).
  2. I am a horrible singer.

  3. I have always wanted super blonde hair.

  4. If I could live anywhere it would be New York in an amazing loft.

  5. I never finish anything I start (except childbirth...but I didn't have a choice did I?)

  6. I love crafts and scrapbooking.

  7. I love my long hair and always said I would never cut it short.

  8. I cut my hair short and now I pray for it to be long.

  9. If I could only take 3 beauty things with me to a deserted island it would be my tinted moisturizer, blush, beauty tubes mascara and lip gloss. Ok, that's 4, so I guess I would take 4 items with me.

  10. I am addicted to blackberry messenger.

  11. I wish Jessica Simpson was my friend.

  12. I also wish Chelsea Handler was my friend.

  13. I always try to look good for when the Hubster comes home from work.

  14. I have a fear of being kidnapped at the mall.

  15. I LOVE my dentist. He is amazing.

  16. I was secretly happy to have a c-section, I hate pain!

  17. I have a fear of public bathrooms.

  18. The dark scares me and I have nightlights all over my house.

  19. When I walk into the gym. I feel like everyone is thinking, there is that fatty mcfatty.

  20. I am obsessed with reality tv.

  21. I wish I had a better since of style.

  22. I am on weight watchers and I get 24 points a day. GASP!!

  23. I want to finish college and obtain my masters degree, but refer to #5 and you will see why I haven't yet.

  24. I love to dance!

  25. I love having beers with the hubster, he is my favorite cocktail partner.

  26. I have in depth conversations with Little Boy everyday.

  27. I want to go wine tasting so bad, yet I am not a big fan of wine. Weird.

  28. I crave port of subs just about every day.

  29. The people at the port of subs by my house know me and little boy by name.

  30. I am 26 and I still fear my mom. (she is scary!)

  31. I still think my brothers will beat up anyone who messes with me.

  32. I want one more baby.

  33. I have always thought it would be cool to be an event planner.

  34. I want to be on Saturday Night Live.

  35. I am AMAZING at "Saved By The Bell" trivia.

  36. I wish I did better in high school.

  37. I love having my nails and toes done.

  38. My work out clothes have to match. Silly, I know.

  39. I am obsessed with making lists.

  40. I add things on my lists just so I can cross them off.

  41. I am a shopaholic.

  42. I know how to drive stick shift.

  43. My dream car is a Range Rover. I said DREAM!

  44. I love watching the Hubster work on his car. It's hot, seriously.

  45. I can name different kinds of classic cars as they drive by........thanks Hubster!

  46. I know what outriggers are.

  47. I also know what a Saturday night ride is.

  48. My brother is a 2008 national wrestling champion.

  49. My other brother is a Jesus look alike.

  50. The Hubster still gives me the tummy butterflies.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

1. lets try blonde hair!
2. i fear my mom too
3. i thought you loved wine!!
4. my dream car is a range rover too!
5. what is a saturday night ride?!?!

Anonymous said...

why are you scared of your mom? shes sweet! really... Aaron is a jesus look a like? oh my!?!