June 26, 2008

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Holy moly people, it is hot. I have lived in Vegas for 19 years so you would think I would get used to this weather. But it's almost like it gets worse. When I first moved here, there were only 2 seasons, freezing cold or 1000 degrees. Now it's like mother nature is teasing us and giving us a little spring and a few weeks of fall. I know there are people out there who love having those seasons, but to me it's just a tease! Especially when you are enjoying days when it is in the 80's and then all of sudden WHACK! (you have to say that fiercely) It's 104 outside.
Welcome to Vegas folks!
And what do cute little Vegas babies do when it is miserable outside?
They swim! Here are some pics of Zachary soaking up some rays.


1 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Girl, it is not you! In fact, we are headed off to the pool shortly! Cute pool pics!