October 11, 2009

Things I Never Thought I'd Say

Three years ago, if you would have asked me if I would ever ask some one if they had poopies in their pants, I would have laughed at you. Now, I ask it about 4 times a day, along with a few other funny things.
Here are my top tens. I am sure the older he gets, the better they will get.


  1. Let me get that booger (that's gross)

  2. Do you have poopies? (hubster says this one too!)

  3. Don't put Diego in the toilet

  4. Stop chewing on Mommy's tampons!! (clean ones of course, sicko)

  5. Take that straw out of your nose

  6. Stop growling at the neighbors Pit bull, he bites.

  7. Quit whining or you're going to goodwill (that one got me Mother Of The Year)

  8. Don't lick your Lego's

  9. Stop drinking the bath water

  10. Your peepee isn't going anywhere, please stop holding on to it. (he's only 2)

This face says it all, "Who me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I couldn't tell you how many times I sniff the little boy's toosh a day. I actually licked my finger and wiped Elle's face a few weeks back. That was an eye-opening experience

Christy Duffy said...

Totally relate! Now that mine are older (15, 13, 9) I don't have to ask about poopies any more but I do have to remind folks that deodorant is their friend!