Three years ago, if you would have asked me if I would ever ask some one if they had poopies in their pants, I would have laughed at you. Now, I ask it about 4 times a day, along with a few other funny things.
Here are my top tens. I am sure the older he gets, the better they will get.
- Let me get that booger (that's gross)
- Do you have poopies? (hubster says this one too!)
- Don't put Diego in the toilet
- Stop chewing on Mommy's tampons!! (clean ones of course, sicko)
- Take that straw out of your nose
- Stop growling at the neighbors Pit bull, he bites.
- Quit whining or you're going to goodwill (that one got me Mother Of The Year)
- Don't lick your Lego's
- Stop drinking the bath water
- Your peepee isn't going anywhere, please stop holding on to it. (he's only 2)
This face says it all, "Who me?"