June 24, 2009

Where Did You Get That Bracelet From?

I got it from my mama, I got it from my mama.
I am just kidding. Come on, you know that song right?
Ok anyways, so I love accessories. Love love love them.
I haven't tuned in religiously to The Bachelorette this season, but I have watched a few episodes. This girl is always dressed so cute and always has the best earrings, bracelets or whatever on. I love her accessories. Well, after doing some "RESEARCH" I found where she gets it from.
The line is called Stella & Dot Jewelry. It's chunky and amazing!! It's not super cheap, but it's not super expensive either. Go here and you can purchase it and read all about it. No I am not getting anything for this post and no I wasn't asked to promote it. I just stumbled across her blog and fell in love!! I was so excited to figure out where Jillian gets her cute stuff. Now, if I could just stumble across where she got that cute white shirt and big brown belt.

4 comments:

~ Donna ~ said...

Thanks for the info, I agree she does have the cutess jewellery!

I like the brown belt toooo :)

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Thank you SO much Suzanne!!! That was so nice =) You can sell from anywhere! I don't currently recruit, but I can hook you up with one of my S&D buddies if you want more info at some point ;) Thanks again!!

alyssa said...

i haven't been keeping up with it ethir but she is a DOLL!!

RCaitlin said...

This is great! I'm always trying to figure out where to get cute new jewelry.