January 7, 2011

Well Well Well

Look who it is!! Who would have thought, that adding one more little nugget to the family would throw my whole life/routine upside down?!?! I tell you what, this little girl has come into our family like a tornado.
She has had colic, now has food allergies and is currently overcoming RSV or something like it. Of course we wouldn't trade her sassy self for anything, I am just giving all of you an amazing excuse for my absence.
Some days, you're lucky I shower, let alone blog.
Right now, she still wakes up at least once a night and since she has RSV, I have to wake up every 2 hours (don't rub your eyes, you read that right) to give her breathing treatments.
Needless to say, we have stocked up on Captain Morgan. That reminds me, I need a refill.

1 comments:

Molly said...

But she's sooooo adorable! I cant wait for a baby girl!