October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubster

Today is the old man's birthday. Last week we threw him a surprise party.
He was VERY surprised to say the least.

Yes, those are palm trees on his shirt. He's old, we've been over this. :)

Seriously though, I love the man like crazy. He is the best husband a girl could ask for and the greatest daddy to our kids.

Did I tell you all that he cleaned the WHOLE house while I was in the hospital having the little girl? He even shampooed the carpets and wiped down the baseboards. He's amazing, I am telling you. Of course, I'd love him even if he didn't do that, it just makes it 10 times better that he does things like that for me.

I got a good one ladies!

Happy Birthday Babe!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was seriously thinking of some smart remark to say about his shirt but then you said it for me! Ha! Happy birthday old man! ;)

btw. Suzanne, he's the lucky one.