June 17, 2010

Dear You,

You know who you are. I know my due date. I have known it since I found out I was pregnant. Most women know their due dates. So why, why why why do you still insist on telling me how I am going to be pregnant all summer during the heat? Do you think that I didn't think of that? Do you think that you're the first person to tell me that? Like holy crap, thanks for telling me because I had no clue!! Seriously, shut up. I know that's rude and that my mom hates when I say shut up, but shut up. Since there is nothing I can do about it and there is definitely nothing you can do about it, shut up. I prefer to be pregnant in the summer. I love that I can sit in the pool and feel amazing. So next time you decide to open your big annoying mouth, don't. Thanks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously there was nothing more awful when people would say that to me when I was pregnant with Elle. People are idiots. Kuddos to you for telling them to shut their mouth.